Certain products or services offered by this Website may be governed by additional terms (“Additional Terms”) presented in conjunction with those products or services. You must agree to these Additional Terms before using those areas or Company’s services. The Additional Terms and this Agreement shall apply equally. In the event of an irreconcilable inconsistency between the Additional Terms and this Agreement, the Additional Terms shall control.
YOU MAY NOT USE THIS WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE THAT IS UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED BY THIS AGREEMENT AND/OR ANY APPLICABLE ADDITIONAL TERMS. YOUR ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE MAY BE TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY IN COMPANY’S SOLE DISCRETION, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE, IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY WITH ANY PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND/OR ADDITIONAL TERMS, OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON, OR NO REASON.
This Agreement informs you of Company’s practices with respect to the online collection, use, and disclosure of personal information from the Website. Personal information is information that allows us to contact you (such as email address, home address, or telephone number) or other information that, when linked to your name or contact information, allows us to personalize your visit to our Website by providing you with information that suits your interests.
Grand Strand Law Group, LLC is the owner of this Website and retains all ownership rights to the information collected at this Website. Company reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove provisions of this Privacy Statement. Any changes to this Privacy Statement will be posted here, and we encourage you to check back from time to time.
Article 1. NO Advice or REPRESENTATION
- The information contained in this site is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. You should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in this site without seeking legal or other professional advice. The contents of this sitecontain general information and may not reflect current legal developments or address your situation. We disclaim all liability for actions you take or fail to take based on any content on this site. The operation of this site does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Company. This site contains links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites, and we do not endorse such sites.
Article 2. Personalization
- We may use the contact information you give us to better tailor your Website experience to your interests, and to send you information about Company and its services as well as promotional material on behalf of some of our partners. We may use other information that you provide to us to show you content in which you may be interested and to display the content according to your preferences. We will also share this information within the Company family in order to enhance your experience on this and other Company Websites.
Article 3. Public forums
- This Website may make available chat rooms, blogs, forums, message boards, and news groups. Please remember that any information that you disclose in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
Article 4. IP Address and Log Files
- We may use your IP address to administer our Website, to help diagnose problems with our server, to analyze trends, to track users’ webpage movements, to help identify you and your shopping cart, and to gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
Article 5. Cookies
- In addition, on occasion our site may also set a “session cookie” which helps us administer the Website. The session cookie expires when you close your browser and does not retain any information about you after it expires.
Article 6. Security of Your Personal Information
- Company employs reasonable security measures consistent with standard industry practice, for information collected through this Website. We believe that we have adequate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of the information we collect on our Website. We also use internal protections to limit access to users’ personal information to only those employees who need the information to perform a specific job.
Article 7. Legal Process
- You should be aware that Company may be required to disclose your personal information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances, such as in court or regulatory proceedings.
Article 8. Contacting the Website
- If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, the practices of this Website, or your dealings with this Website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, any information sent to us through this site is not secure, may not be treated as confidential, and does not create an attorney/client relationship.
Article 9. General information
- This Agreement and the Additional Terms shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of South Carolina, as it is applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within such state, without regard to conflict of law principles.
- You agree that any cause of action you or Company brings to enforce this Agreement and/or the Additional Terms, or in connection with any matters related to this Website and/or the Privacy Statement, shall be brought only in either the state or Federal courts located South Carolina.
- You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of the State of South Carolina for any cause of action arising out of this Agreement. You agree to file any cause of action with respect to this Agreement within one (1) year after the cause of action arises. You agree that a cause of action filed after this date is barred.
- If any provision of this Agreement, or the application thereof to any person or circumstances, is held invalid or for any reason, unenforceable including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations, then such provision shall be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that matches, as closely as possible, the original provision, and the other provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. The failure of either party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Unless expressly provided otherwise, this Agreement is the entire agreement between you and COMPANY with respect to the use of this COMPANY Website and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by an authorized representative of COMPANY.
Article 10. European Union and Other Foreign Nations
- This Website is governed by and operated in accordance with the laws of United States of America and is intended for enjoyment of residents of the United States. COMPANY makes no representation that this Website is governed by or operated in accordance with the laws of other nations. By using this Website and submitting any personal information, visitors from outside of the United States acknowledge that this Website is subject to U.S. law, consent to the transfer of personal data to the U.S., and waive any claims that may arise under their own national laws and understand that if they use this site, they hereby agree to be subject to the laws of the United States and the State of South Carolina.