843.492.5422 Locations

Juvenile Offenses

If you are under the age of 17 and are charged with a crime, jurisdiction generally lies with the Family Court. However, where the alleged offense is a violent crime, the Solicitor may petition the Family Court and ask that the juvenile be tried before the Court of General Sessions. In certain juvenile offenses cases, parents may be charged on a theory of vicarious liability. If your child is perpetually late to or absent from school, both you and your spouse may be charged and convicted. Having an attorney who is familiar with the rules and procedures of the Family Court is highly beneficial to successfully resolving a juvenile action.

How Can We Help You?

We're committed to helping our clients succeed

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Follow Us

© 2023 Grand Strand Law Group | Web Design by Three Ring Focus